Hi everyone!!!

Hi everyone my name is Brian. I am a university student from the University of Hong Kong. Doing researches on smartphones during my spare time is my favourite hobby.

This platform aims to foster discussion and analysis on smartphones.

All of my posts will remain as neutral and objective as possible as I do NOT receive a penny from any kinds of firms nor any sponsors. I really want to provide opinions and suggestions based on the perspective of a normal, ordinary customer.

My blog posts will be available in both English and Chinese to cater different needs.

Any ideas, comments and suggestions please FEEL FREE to contact me via whatsapp (+852 66412583) or email (brianmok98@gmail.com)
Thanks so much😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartphone Buying Guide (Mid April to Mid May)

Random Topic (1): the development of selfie camera (front camera)

The emergence of Xiaomi and its way forward?